Friday, November 13, 2009

Input and Output Devices for TBS Company

Introduction
This presentation is about input and output devices needed for the game project.

INPUT DEVICES

Scanners
A scanner is an input device that is used for copying anything you put on it and viewing it on the computer I need a scanner for scanning any pictures or any text or any ideas I have to send them to the tbs company.

Keyboards
A keyboard is a device that is used to type the information into the computer I will need one so I can write the ideas that I have in my head into the computer.

Mice
A mouse is an input device that makes you chose anything you want to see or know you have to use it obviously without it you can’t do anything on the computer I will need one so I can see anything I want or click on anything.

Web cam
A web cam is an input device and I will need one for talking with the company and it will give more potential for the gamer with providing live gaming.

OUTPUT DEVICES

Screen
A screen is an output device it is used to display everything I want to see on the computer I need the screen to preview my ideas and to see the game in front of me.

Computer speakers
Computer speakers are output devices which are used to produce any sound you choose on the computer I will need speakers so I could listen to the music in the game to add more action to the game.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment